Many industrial processes offer opportunities for making use of waste heat, which can be incorporated back into operations, used to generate power or cooling, or fed into the district heating network. Modern utilisation concepts overcome the technical challenges involved and thus enable environmentally-friendly and resource-efficient district heating production. As a result, industrial companies can significantly reduce their carbon footprint and make a major contribution to the sustainable thermal energy revolution.
The best technologies for each particular situation depend on the relevant circumstances on site such as the temperatures reached, users’ requirements, and other factors such as a company’s electricity procurement costs. This is a complex process, but if carefully analysed and planned, a waste heat project can provide a company with more efficient energy use and reduced costs.
Basic options for waste heat utilisation
Customer-oriented project optimisation, from a comprehensive needs and potential assessment through to a highly efficient supply solution
Using the waste heat generated by your processes allows you to economically increase your energy efficiency. We perform a cost-neutral analysis of your energy situation and develop a sustainable technical concept for waste heat utilisation.
- Comprehensive consulting that draws on our many years of experience in energy management and technical operations
- A comprehensive energy check and a potential assessment
- A customised system and project development concept
- All planning, financing and construction work for the system
- The use of high-quality of system components
- Operational management optimised for the customer and system
- Contract flexibility
Get in touch with us for a quotation and energy concept tailored to you. Take advantage of attractive cost and CO2 savings.